Wednesday 13 April 2011

Another busy week, Deer Shed and just stuff

I'm pleased to say it's been non-stop on the graphic design front recently. I've been doing some really exciting stuff for Acceleris in Harrogate, as well as exhibition stands and marketing material for YorkTest Laboratories. Add to that the continuing branding work for Elegant Interiors (also of Harrogate) and pitching for a variety of new work and its meant there are often not enough hours in the day.

Tomorrow brings a rare day out of the office, as a quick dash to The Lakes is required before I'm back in front of the Mac on Friday.

Last weekend's weather was amazing (hopefully a sign of things to come) and we took full advantage with a brilliant picnic with friends in Valley Gardens (always reminds me of Hampstead Heath in miniature, that place).

Continuing the kiddie friendly theme, I must remember to buy tickets for the fab sounding Deer Shed festival, which bills itself as a family friendly festival. The past two years have seen us make the pilgrimage to Glastonbury, which my daughter loves (wish I'd done my first festival aged three!) but as that isn't an option this year, Deer Shed seems like a worthy substitute.

Anyway, hopefully the next blog post will have a few tasters of the graphic design bits I have been working on, but for now they are under wraps.

Visit www.howabout.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment